The new space, opening on Market Street on 14th January 2019, will give Manchester’s entrepreneurs – from freelancers and students, to start-ups, SMEs and the self-employed – an exciting new space to learn, work and bank.
It will offer space to work and collaborate, meet fellow-minded people and learn new skills, as well as access financial support and products, if and when you need them. It is totally free to use, even if you’re not a Yorkshire Bank customer.
• Co-working space to suit you – access to private, state-of-the-art spaces to meet your clients, collaborative spaces to get your team together and shared spaces to grab a coffee and meet other entrepreneurs
• Meeting rooms – pre-book spaces in our meeting rooms, ranging from
• Social studio – fully-equipped multimedia studio, designed by Manchester’s leading content experts, The Social Chain, where anybody can create that content they need to raise their profile or tell their story
• Business showcases – there’ll be opportunities to showcase your business to the tens of thousands of people that walk Market Street every day and learn more about other successful businesses in Manchester
• Inspiring events – our events will feature experts, influencers, entrepreneurs and even live music – simply speak to our Community team about hosting your own
Whether you’re just starting out, are looking for a change of scenery or simply need to escape your office to help you think outside the box, this video will give you a sense of the inspiring space you could be working from in 2019: https://vimeo.com/273873299/aa62b497b9
If you’re interested in using the space for your business, just get in touch with Cath, our head of community: email@example.com