Business growth programme for leaders, owners and managers of low carbon sector companies
Posted by Isabel Riley on 13th September 2017
These classes are for you if your company provides products or services in any of the following areas:
- energy efficiency,
- renewable and low carbon energy,
- waste management treatment and recycling,
- water management, low carbon finance,
- low emission vehicles and infrastructure,
- environmental monitoring and management and smart grids.
You can attend one, some or all of these half-day masterclasses.
For more information or to register your interest, please click on the dates below.
- How to survive in today’s market conditions – 28th September 2017 & 1st February 2018, 8.30 – 1.00
- Building a resilient and agile business – 12th October 2017, 8.30 – 1.00
- Marketing low carbon products and services – 2nd November 2017, 8.30 – 1.00
- Creating a high profile for a company in the low carbon sector – 23rd November 2017, 8.30 – 1.00
- Developing your sales technique for your low carbon sector business – 7th December 2017, 8.30 – 1.00
- Building an effective sales engine for your low carbon sector business -11th January 2018, 8.30 – 1.00
Register online at www.businessgrowthhub.com/events or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can attend a two-day course which covers the same content:
Day 1: 17th October 2017, 8:30 – 4.30
Day 2: 14th November 2017, 8.30 – 4.30
Location: Bridge5Mill, 22a Beswick Street, Manchester, M4 7HR